An informal email to yourself in ten years


Dear Amber:
If you are reading this email it’s mean that you are already 30 years old. In my option, become 30 years old it’s mean you are mature enough to face any thing that happened in your daily life, no matter it is good or not. For now, I know sometimes I have a little bit “impatience” and do things “impulsive”, I hope that I can get rid of these bad habits, I sure that you can make it! And I know, sometime life become very disheartening, and you don’t like to talk about yourself, especially when you been through something depressed. but don't forget you are not alone, you have many people who love you at your side. So, I hope that I already become a mature and steady person when I was 30 years old. At last, I hope that I don’t forgot my dream and my target in the future, keep fighting!


Best wish,
Amber Lu

留言

  1. Although we don't know what will we be after ten years, but just like you said, keep fighting and don't forget our dreams and goals.

    1052941 Sonia

    回覆刪除
  2. Yeah let's meet at 30 years old! If we keep going and work hard, we must be the person who you want to be in the future. You can tell me everything if you want to because I am your friend. Love you <3

    回覆刪除
  3. Yeah let's meet at 30 years old! If we keep going and work hard, we must be the person who you want to be in the future. You can tell me everything if you want to because I am your friend. Love you <3

    回覆刪除
  4. "don't forget you are not alone, you have many people who love you at your side." I like this sentence so much because it is so positive and important.

    "If you are reading this email it’s mean that you are already 30 years old." This might add "," to be "If you are reading this email, it’s mean that you are already 30 years old."

    Hope you keep being great and all of your friends.

    1062904 Michael

    回覆刪除
  5. ''To become 30 years, old it’s mean you are mature enough to face any thing that happened in your daily life, no matter it is good or not.''I like this sentence very much. I also agree with the mature idea that people must be responsible for their own lives when they are 30 years old. Because, I feel that no one will always be with you at every stage of my life. I believe that you can achieve your expectations. Fighting~

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Violent Aesthetics: Love X Death X Robots

Dessert Life: Romantic French Pastry