Those fascinating song


Once upon a time, we were all fascinated by some singers. Maybe it's the appearance, the style or the singing. Today, I want to share some list of recent addictions. If you're interested, please read it with me!


#1. Sasha Sloan - Older

相關圖片

"The older I get, the more that I see
My parents aren't heroes, they're just like me
And loving is hard, it don't always work
You just try your best not to get hurt
I used to be mad but now I know
Sometimes it's better to let someone go
It just hadn't hit me yet
The older I get"

The soft melody, whenever I listen to this song, always gives me the illusion of bathing in the warm sunshine. As the lyrics say: "And loving is hard, it don't always work, You just try your best not to get hurt." Love is so hard to understand, just try your best don't get hurt.

#2. Post Malone - Psycho

「Post Malone - Psycho」的圖片搜尋結果

"Damn, my AP goin' psycho, lil' mama bad like Michael
Can't really trust nobody with all this jewelry on you
My roof look like a no-show, got diamonds by the boatload
Come with the Tony Romo for clowns and all the bozos
My AP goin' psycho, lil' mama bad like Michael
Can't really trust nobody with all this jewelry on you
My roof look like a no-show, got diamonds by the boatload
Don't act like you my friend when I'm rollin' through my ends, though"


Post Malone. A combination of relaxation and hallucination.

For the new generation of "party singer" Post Malone, for the sake of music creation, he was once poor enough to sleep in the wardrobe of a friend's house. Although a hip-hop singer, but the song's style is unusually relaxed, so changeable style, it is also the reason why I like Post Malone.

#3. Kailee Morgue - F**K U

相關圖片

I said hey you,
 with your world painted blue
I said fuck you,
 I was the brightest light you ever knew
And next time you call me, yelling on the phone
And I'll say fuck you 
and leave me alone

Beneath the sweet exterior, there is an eccentric personality. She is Kailee Morgue. She was small and had a sweet voice, but in his lyrics he scolded his ex's "F**k you". Perhaps it was this contrast that made me notice this special girl.

#4. Lauv - Superhero

「Lauv - Superhero」的圖片搜尋結果

I met a superhero
I lost her
I want her back
She did things to me that no one else could
Damn, I miss that

Few simple sentences, Lauv's through his soft voice  and bright melody, telling a sad story.I n fact, there is a very interesting story behind this song.  And  Interested people can go to see his MV and know how this song came from.

#5. Clara Mae - Sorry For Writing All The Songs About You

相關圖片

Sorry for writing all the songs about you 

I know that you hate that I got more to say 

Sorry for writing all the songs about you 
But I had to, oh, I had to 
Swear no one will know that every moment was true 
All the mistakes and why you ran away 
Sorry for writing all the songs about you 
But I had to, oh, I had to 


The heavy feeling of break up always drags people into an invisible abyss. Clara Mae tells us in her tender voice how did this feeling tear her heart apart.

And these are the songs I've been addicted to recently. Hope you guys will like them too♥















留言

  1. I like the song you recommend it. Especially the song that sing by Post Malone - Psycho. When the first time I heard the music, I think it was weird. But one day when youtube recommend the song again and after listening the song. It become one of my love song. You can say he is a party singer again!

    回覆刪除
  2. The first song is also my favorite. The lyrics is so real that touch my heart every time, so I shut down the switch and only listen to the music instead of lyrics. The music is really beautiful and soft.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

An informal email to yourself in ten years

Dessert Life: Romantic French Pastry

Violent Aesthetics: Love X Death X Robots